Sunday, April 12, 2015

Doodle Stitching Transfer Pack!

Look what's here!

The Doodle Stitching Transfer Pack! More than 300 IRON ON TRANSFERS of patterns selected from all of my #doodlestitching books. WIN A FREE COPY by reposting this photo or one of your favorite Doodle Stitching patterns on Instagram and tag it #doodlestitchingtransferpack I'll pick a winner on tax day, April 15, Good luck!
Follow me and enter to win! instagram.com/aimee0ray/

If you're not on Instagram, don't fret, I'll be having a giveaway here on my blog next week.
(Plus signed copies will be for sale in my etsy shop!)
xo aimee

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, I really love the threading work and I am so inspire by your creative threading work that I will also learn. Thank you for sharing so nice blog.

    Custom Embroidery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)