Friday, January 29, 2016

dainty squid

The Dainty Squid custom tattooed doll ❤️

I recently finished up this custom portrait tattooed doll for Kaylah of The Dainty Squid.  I loved working on this girl. Kaylah is super sweet and cute, it was so much fun to design a doll of her, hand embroidered with her tattoos!

The Dainty Squid

Since there was so much detail to fit in, I ended up using/creating some different stitching techniques than I usually use. I love how she turned out, and more importantly, so did Kaylah. 

The Dainty Squid custom tattooed doll ❤️

I'm now taking custom orders for tattooed portrait dolls! If you or someone you know needs one of these unique keepsakes, contact me, I'd love to work with you. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you! :)